Baseball Coaching Jobs
MADE Baseball is currently looking for Professional Baseball Instructors to join our growing team.
*We are looking for expert baseball hitting coaches, baseball pitching coaches, defensive coaches, and baseball specific strength and conditioning coaches to give private baseball lessons to youth players.
At MADE Baseball, we love what we do and we take our role in making a positive impact on the youth in our community seriously. In order to coach with us, you must always conduct yourself in a reliable, professional, and positive manner. You must pride yourself in your ability to effectively communicate and teach our players how to pitch, hit, field, run, and THINK like Champions.
Be on your way to becoming a MADE Baseball Coach in 10 minutes:
- Read through the entire page to understand who we are, what we do, and what the job requires in order to make sure it is a good fit. (2-3 minutes)
- Click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page and fill out the application form. (7-10 minutes)
- Complete a phone or video interview. (normally within 24-72 hours)
- Background & Reference Checks.
- Join the MADE Baseball Coaching Team!
The Best Baseball Coaching Job you’ll ever have.
Who are we?
MADE Baseball is a professional baseball coaching staff in LA. We are a team of baseball lovers, coaches, teachers, and learners. We are baseball lifers. The game of baseball runs in our blood. We love everything about it, and being on the baseball field as a player and/or as a coach is always a blessing. MADE is a lifestyle, a philosophy, and a mantra.
We #GetMADE, on and off the field.
We believe private baseball lessons taught by experienced baseball coaches are the best way to learn how to play the game the right way. We connect eager students/baseball players, beginners to advanced, ages 5 all the way up to adults, with top local professional baseball coaches. As a MADE Baseball Coach, you will enjoy the opportunity of getting to work with clients of all different abilities, sizes, goal sets, and desires to move to higher levels in the game. You will also have the opportunity to provide positive mentorship that brings significant impact to your player’s lives.
Founded in 2005, the MADE Baseball mission is to teach youth players how to pitch, hit, field, run, and THINK like Champions in a fun and positive way. Baseball is one of the most popular sports in our country, and also one of the most challenging games for non-players to truly understand and teach. We aim to help those families with passionate players be guided in the right direction when it comes to navigating the game for years to come.
What do we do?
MADE Baseball is a leading provider of private baseball lessons in Los Angeles. We’ve assembled a team of the best baseball coaches in LA who provide private baseball lessons throughout the greater Los Angeles area; our team is strong and is growing into new cities every day.
We help our players reach their highest human and athletic potential in the most fun, positive and constructive way possible. We teach our players how to be great ballplayers and great people who practice resilience and discipline. We do this by providing positive mentorship and baseball coaching through private baseball lessons and seasonal baseball camps in Los Angeles.
We help our baseball players greatly improve their skills, physically and mentally, and we help them and their families navigate their way through the baseball journey. Sometimes our players start with us from as young as the age of 5 and stay with us all the way up through high school, college, professional, and even into the major league level.
Who do we work with?
We teach primarily youth baseball players ages 5-13. This is the group that generally needs the most guidance, but we work with any player of any age(5+) who has a desire to improve. If you want to be a better baseball player, we want to help you achieve your goals.
What will you do as a coach?
In coaching with MADE Baseball you will utilize not only your deep baseball knowledge, but even more importantly your ability to connect with and teach youth baseball players ages 5 and up how to approach and play the game. You will be tested in your ability to effectively communicate and teach players of all backgrounds, skill levels, abilities to focus, and desires to improve. You will be paid very well to provide positive mentorship to players and teach the game you love. You will be expected to be consistently working to refine your craft as a mentor, educator, and coach every day, just as you will encourage your students/players to do.
You will have the opportunity to create amazing relationships with your players and their families. You will play a role in cultivating growth in their lives, and you will have the opportunity to significantly impact them in a positive way. We are much more than baseball coaches for most of our clients. For some, we become integral parts of their lives that can have a great influence on the decisions they make as players and as people for years to come.
Baseball is a special game that involves different and deeper emotions than are felt in other sports. There are highs and lows, and there are new amazing lessons to learn every single day. We feel that baseball is one of the greatest motivating portals to learning how to overcome adversity and to grow as a person. It is also an incredibly fun, exhilarating, and rewarding path to chase.
We work with the best baseball coaches and offer the most competitive compensation in the industry. You’ll enjoy great hourly pay in addition to bonus opportunities, completely flexible scheduling, and the backing and strength of the MADE Baseball brand.
We are a team.
We are confident that this is the best baseball coaching job you may ever have in your life. We want to work to make it that way for you and we want you to treat it with care, passion, intelligence, and vigor in all regards. We are a team, and we are looking for amazing baseball coaches, teachers, and mentors to join us.
Today, we’re a rapidly growing baseball training company looking for top baseball coaching talent to join our team and help spread our mission of teaching youth players how to pitch, hit, field, run, and THINK like Champions in a fun and positive way. What we like to call, #GettinMADE.
MADE Baseball Coaching Qualifications Desired:
- 2+ seasons of College and/or Professional baseball playing and/or coaching experience preferred
- Passionate about teaching the game and always working to improve your baseball knowledge, as well as your ability to teach and communicate effectively with youth up to adults
- Care about your clients and go above and beyond to help them develop on their path
- Patient, kind, and gentle personality with a love for teaching and working with kids, especially kids age 5-13
- An innate ability to teach discipline and accountability in a fun and motivating way
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and able to work independently
- A flexible schedule: Must be available for at least 10 hours per week
- Most needed hours are in the afternoon, from 2pm-8pm, dependent on the time of year. Summer time and holidays are busiest times
- We always try to accommodate clients as much as possible when it comes to scheduling lessons
- You create your own schedule/availability in our scheduling system and block out times you are unavailable
- **This is a top priority and must be done on your own, weekly and sometimes daily dependent on how your schedule changes
- Must have a car to get to and from field and to transport/store your baseball training gear
- A smart phone
- Own adequate baseball training coaching aids and gear (see our requirements for necessary baseball gear)
- Ability to respond to email and phone notifications promptly and consistently
*Fast responses are mandatory(1-3 hours, never more than 6 hours)
- A mindset of daily self improvement, take care of yourself and your health, present yourself professionally at all times, and have a high-level of personal accountability
- Positive minded person who sees the good in all situations
- Ability to always be on-time. *15 minutes early*
*Setup takes 10-15 minutes
*You can not be late to your lessons
- Ability to communicate professionally with parents as well as children, of all ages, sizes, ability levels, and goals sets for baseball
- Ability to write grammatically correct, professionally crafted, and timely texts and emails and be conscious of how you present yourself on all points of contact
*Always reply to texts, and/or emails as immediately as possible (1-6 hours maximum), or they may be reassigned to another instructor
*Be professional at all times and in all ways
- Strong ability to maintain a calendar and personal schedule professionally and promptly
- Help reschedule lessons directly with clients if and when needed
- Ability to throw and catch often
- Ability to catch bullpens for baseball pitching lessons as necessary
- Ability to throw batting practice when field space and conditions permit, if and/or when you deem valuable and/or necessary for the lesson
- Dress professionally every lesson:
*Black and/or red mesh shorts
*Oakleys or baseball sunglasses
*MADE Baseball Hat and MADE Baseball Shirt and/or pullover
COVID: We are continuing to wear masks, be intelligent, and stay mindful of our client’s preferences.
Become a MADE Baseball Coach and enjoy flexible scheduling, competitive compensation, making a positive impact on the lives of youth, and a chance to be a part of one of the southwest’s top baseball training school.
What our MADE Baseball Coaches are saying…
Being able to work when it works for me is something I always want and need to be able to do. I work hard to develop effective baseball lesson plans and I give at home drills and encourage the parent to practice with their child. I love showing up, and seeing my players early to practice, and starting the routines I’ve taught them on their own. That’s what makes a MADE player, and it makes my life as a coach easier, allowing me to focus our time on teach more technique and getting in quality reps!
Working with MADE Baseball is great. I get to coach baseball, which I love to do! And it is nice because the schedule is flexible and I can choose days off when I need them, although coaching baseball never really feels like work! In addition to being able to set my own schedule, I also appreciate the great communication from the MADE staff and the fact that my payouts are sent weekly and automatically. I thought I was done with baseball after I finished playing in college, but I’ve always loved coaching so with MADE I am able to give back what I feel the game has given to me. It’s the best I could ask for.
I love working as a coach for the MADE Baseball training program! MADE allows me to give as many or as few lessons as I’d like, and they always work with my schedule. They show genuine interest in my suggestions and give me plenty of opportunities to have a voice in the company. The MADE staff is always friendly, organized, and prompt with their communication. Getting this opportunity to coach with MADE Baseball has helped me grow a lot as a coach by giving me a chance to work with so many youth players that I couldn’t have reached on my own. I love the texts I get from the parents I work with telling me about their successes on the field.