MADE Baseball is currently looking for Professional Baseball Instructors to join our growing team.
*We are looking for expert baseball hitting coaches, baseball pitching coaches, defensive coaches, and baseball specific strength and conditioning coaches.
MADE Baseball Coaching Job Opportunity:
- Read this entire page to understand the job and make sure it is a fit.
- Fill out the application form and we will get back to you within 48 hours, normally sooner.
At MADE Basebsall, we hire professional baseball instructors with the following:
- Professional baseball playing and/or coaching experience
- Patient, kind, and gentle personality with a love for teaching and working with kids, especially kids age 6-13.
- A flexible schedule. Must be available for at least 10 hours per week.
- Most needed hours are in the afternoon, from 2pm-8pm, dependent on the time of year. Summer time and holidays are busiest times.
- Clients are required to book online at least 24 hours in advance
- Sometimes bookings are made last minute and we always try to accommodate clients when possible
- A car and a smart phone.
- Desire to actively improve your ability to coach and learn more about the game everyday.
- A mindset of daily self improvement, take care of yourself and your health, present yourself professionally at all times, and have a high-level of personal accountability.
- Positive minded person who sees the good in all situations.
- Ability to always be on-time. *15 minutes early*
- Ability to communicate well with parents as well as children, of all ages, sizes, ability levels, and goals sets for baseball.
- Ability to write grammatically correct, professionally crafted, and timely texts and emails and be conscious of how you present yourself on all points of contact.
- Ability to maintain a calendar and personal schedule professionally and promptly.
- Ability to respond to email and phone notifications promptly and consistently.
- Ability to throw and catch often.
- Ability to catch bullpens for baseball pitching lessons as necessary.
- Ability to throw batting practice when field space and conditions permit, and/or when you deem valuable and/or necessary for the lesson.
MADE Baseball Coaching Job Expectations:
- Care about your clients and go above and beyond to help them develop on their path
- Show up on time (15 minutes before your lesson, parking and setup normally takes ~15 minutes. You must NEVER be late.
- Create your schedule/availability in our scheduling system. Block out the times you are unavailable. This is a top priority and must be done on your own, weekly and sometimes daily dependent on how your schedule changes.
- Always reply to emails ASAP(1-6hours), or they may be reassigned to another instructor.
- Be professional at all times and in all ways.
- Dress professionally(For all lessons – black and/or red mesh shorts. Baseball pants if you choose. Oakleys or baseball sunglasses. MADE Baseball Hat and MADE Baseball Shirt and/or pullover)
*If you know any current or ex-professional or current or ex-college baseball players with a passion for coaching youth and helping them learn what it takes to be successful on and off the field, please share this with them. Thank you in advance.