My name is Coach Isaac Hess and I am the founder of MADE Baseball. I have given everything I have to this game and it has given me even more in return. I’m so grateful to be on this path of encouraging, motivating, teaching, and mentoring the players I am fortunate enough to get the opportunity to work with. Thanks for your interest in me as a coach and I look forward to the opportunity to work with you.
MADE Baseball – Full-time Private Instructor since 2008 with over 20,000 combined private lessons, tournaments and games coached for youth, camps, events, and more.
High School Varsity Pitching Coach Experience:
- Notre Dame Preparatory High School, Scottsdale, AZ; 2011-12′
- Cortez High School, Phoenix, AZ; 2013-14′
- Moon Valley High School, Phoenix, AZ; 2014-15′
Youth Club Baseball Coaching Experience:
- MADE Baseball, Founder and Manager, 2013-14′(13u and 14u teams)
- MADE Baseball 8U Club Team, Head Coach, Santa Monica, CA, 2021
- Cheyenne Middle School(11-13 yrs old)
- Head Coach, SOBA Club Team, 2017-18′(9u and 10u teams)
- 7 years professional pitching experience, over 700 career innings, 526 career strikeouts
- Only player other than Bo Jackson to play professionally with a Total Hip Replacement (received at age 19)
- Top 10 Independent Ball Prospect, 08′, 09′
- 4 championships in 7 seasons, 4 playoff appearances
- League leader in strikeouts, Golden League, 09′
- 2 time all-star(Frontier League, 2007, Golden League, 2009)
- Championship Series MVP, 2007, Windy City Thunderbolts, Frontier League(rookie season)
- Threw No-Hitter, August 5, 2008, Windy City Thunderbolts, Frontier League
A lesson with me:
A lesson with me will always start with a quick 5-10 minute discovery session (for new clients) followed by a dynamic warm up. We are focused on helping our players create their own “championship routine” with a fun mix of dynamic stretching and movement preparation, as well as calisthenics. This routine is tailored to the age, skill level, and fitness of the player and it is designed to help our players program their ability to move properly, as well as prepare them to maximize performance and minimize the risk of injury. We always get after it and it’s always fun and productive with a plan to continue progressing like a champion!
“Champions aren’t born, they’re MADE.” #GetMADE
Where I coach my players:
I provide private baseball lessons at Penmar Park in Santa Monica. There are 5 great baseball fields of different sizes to use. Normally we are on field 4 or 5!
It is not guaranteed that we will be able to use a full field to ourselves, but we always have ample space to get in a great training session. The bathrooms are normally open, but it is not always guaranteed. It is always recommended to use the rest room before your lesson. Parking is always easy and free on the street along the border of the park.